Title: #92: UTIL: Fix compilation of sss_utf8 with libunistring

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (24/11/16 15:14), fidencio wrote:
>Please, include some info in the commit message about how the breakage was
>noticed.
>Is this part of the "Fixing SSSD build on FreeBSD"? Was this found using some
>"non-usual" configure option?

If you had read description of ticket properly
then you would have noticed it's not BSD realted.

>Also, the whole series about "Fixing SSSD build on FreeBSD" could have been
>sent together instead of one patch per PR.

BTW I do not see a reason for one FreeBSD patch set.
They are all independent fixes with different root cause.
or should we create series "Fixing SSSD with Active Directory"
This request does not make any sense too me.

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/92#issuecomment-262913463