Hi,

I closed quite a few invalid tickets in the patches welcome milestone
today. I also walked through the 'future releases' milestone and created
two new reports, one for tickets I would like to move to 'patches
welcome':
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/report/36
and one for tickets which I would like to close completely:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/report/35

if you disagree, please ping me, reply here or in the tickets. If there
is no opposition, I will move the tickets next week.

Then next week, I would like to process the 1.14 backlog and 1.14.3
milestonies so that we can finally start planning 1.15 a bit nicely without
the noise that was in trac..