Title: #112: FAILOVER: Improve port status log messages

jhrozek commented:
"""
I have two comments:
1. The new debug message has "louder" debug level than the one that sets the
port as non-working. I would suggest to also change the 'not working' debug
message to MINOR_FAILURE
1. I'm not sure it's correct to say that there is 'no relationship' between the
message and the networking status, but not a 'direct relationship' or '1:1
mapping' I'm not sure how to reword the message better though, do you think it
would make sense to say something like 'even if the network port is reachable,
the internal port can be marked as not working if sssd is not able to complete
the full connection request'
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/112#issuecomment-268471510