Title: #94: Enable {socket,dbus}-activation for responders

fidencio commented:
"""
Patchset updated!

I had to do some changes in a few commits in order to fix a regression
introduced by the previous series.
Let me try to sum up the changes:
- SBUS: Add destructor data to sbus_connection: Instead of passing a function
pointer to be registered as the destructor function, just pass the data that is
required by the destructor function and set up the function whenever it's
needed (in our case, in the monitor ... but it's part of another patch)
- MONITOR: Unset conn destructor in the svc destructor: dropped as this patch
(and the previous one) were causing an invalid access to the memory. So, I've
decided to take a simpler approach (well, at least it looks simpler from my
POV).
- RESPONDER: Shutdown {dbus,socket}-activated responders in case they're idle:
Now it takes care of setting the destructor for the sbus_connection and
unsetting it in order to avoid a possible double-free.

Hopefully this version is good enough to be pushed.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/94#issuecomment-273976309