Title: #128: Fix group renaming issue when "id_provider = ldap" is set

fidencio commented:
"""
@lslebodn:
Firstly, my answer may be incomplete due to the lack of knowledge, but let's
try ...
1) As far as I understand SSSD does not deal properly with multiple groups
having the same GID and I'm saying that based on both AD's and LDAP's code,
where the search is done by the GID and we expect only one result;
2) We already have at least one bug opened for this situation
(https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2982) and in case we decide to deal
properly with this my feeling is that it will have to be done in all different
parts of the code.

I understand why you're worried and I see we can hit this situation. But we can
hit this situation even without my fix. So I'd like to propose to fix this
situation when someone has time to work on this and in a better way than just
"don't deal with group renaming".

Does this make sense for you?
"""

See the full comment at