Title: #152: Add a tevent wrapper around libcurl's asynchronous interface

jhrozek commented:
"""
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 03:59:51AM -0800, Pavel Březina wrote:
> Hi, I prepared few trivial commits for you to squash if you agree:
> https://github.com/pbrezina/sssd/commits/curl I tried to push it to your
> branch but I can't.

Thank you, squashed with a minor fix and pushed a new version.

> On the growing issue. I guess the ideal step depends on the use case. When
> you build a new message and write small data you can save some allocation
> if you will grow with fixed chunk (512B sss_packet_grow), having more
> allocations when you write large data set. When you use multiplication you
> can have more allocation with small data and lots of empty space with big
> data. I guess neither is really an issue in our use cases.

I would say we should fix this when we see an issue with the current
approach, not before :-)

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/152#issuecomment-281024509