Title: #174: One certificate for multiple users

jhrozek commented:
"""
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 12:34:40AM -0800, sumit-bose wrote:
> >  Do you think we should be fixing #3321 as part of this patch?
>
> If you agree I would prefer to fix this with the next series of patches with
> I will send for https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3050.

Sure, we have a ticket so I'm not worried about forgetting about that
and it's a bug in new functionality, so no existing users would be
annoyed. I'm just trying to list things we need to fix or track before
we push the patches :)

So the last remaining question is about the GND_DESCEND detail..

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/174#issuecomment-285616865