Title: #202: T3315 infopipe group users master

mzidek-rh commented:
"""
On 03/31/2017 03:44 PM, lslebodn wrote:
> On (31/03/17 06:34), mzidek-rh wrote:
>>Actually, I looking at it again I do not think these patches solve the
> issue. The reproducer is not correct. After you update all the members
> in the group with dbus call in your reproducer, the user is added to the
> cache (as a normal user, not as a ghost user)... and this is what worked
> even before your paches... so it does not seem to be fixed when only
> ghost users are stored (and that is what the bug was about).
>>

> Does it solve another bug?
>
> LS

If yes, then I do not know which one. From the description, I though
the problem was with results from dbus when there were only ghost users
in the group. This is not fixed. The test scenario provided as a
reproducer does not seem to be related to the issue at all (it
does not test dbus call for properties in group that has ghost
users) so it works, but even without the patches.

Michal

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/202#issuecomment-290719881