Title: #136: Tlog integration

spbnick commented:
"""
Hi Pavel, thanks a lot for a thorough review and for your kind words!
I'll be fixing the code according to your comments and will answer your
question below.

> I would welcome a little bit shorter enum values for scope, e.g.
> SESSION_RECORDING_SCOPE_NONE. Or do you think that the CONF word is important?

Not really, I can rename the module to just "session_recording.c" and remove
"_CONF" from the names. It's an artifact from the time there were more
"session_recording" modules in the same directory, and, anyway, SSSD is not
adhering to "module name is the symbol name prefix" policy anyway.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/136#issuecomment-292191969