Title: #193: UTIL: Use max 15 characters for AD host UPN

lslebodn commented:
"""
>For AD name$ should be the first you try, if there are more then one try them
>in series one after the >other, but it is highly unlikely you have more than
>one.
>Calling just the first one is also ok, as that's the noemral behavior when you
>have multiple keys in a >keytab (unless you specify exactly what identity you
>want to kinit).

It is a little bit unrelated to this PR. adcli and samba created UPN with 15
characters for longer hostnames by default. And this PR is about improving the
default state and not corner-cases. We can improve even corner cases but there
is simple workaround: to set option `ldap_sasl_authid` to right UPN.

@simo5 Feel free to open a ticket or provide a patch :-) Thank you very much
for your comments.
"""

See the full comment at