Title: #269: Add support for ActiveDirectory's logonHours restrictions

jhrozek commented:
"""
First, I'm sorry this PR stalled for several months.

I finally had some time to re-check it and the primary thing I would suggest
here is to not add the code into the generic LDAP expiration code. I think it
belongs more to the `ad_access.c` module, because in general I would prefer to
not add more AD-specific access controls into the generic LDAP module and also
because IPA has been planning for a long time to add a time-based host access
control policy and I think in IPA environments with AD trusted users, the AD
logon hours policy should not be evaluated.

So here's what I would propose to do:
 - move the evaluation function to the `ad_acess.c` module
 - unset the LDAP attribute mappings for IPA and LDAP case
 - add a configure option which would be disabled for now, but enabled in a
future release that would enable this functionality for the AD provider. (note:
Do we need a runtime switch like we have for GPOs here as well?)
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/269#issuecomment-327159735