Hi,

Because of downstream deadline, we need to release the next SSSD tarball
by the end of next week, or on the beginning of the next one at latest.

And the 1.16.0 milestone is still really big and there are still tickets
in 1.15.4, so I'm trying to trim 1.16.0 and merge it with 1.15.4,
because realistically, I don't think we have another choice.

Here's what I propose should *stay* in 1.16.0. Any other tickets should
be moved to 1.16.1:
    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3507 - Long search filters are
      created during IPA sudo command + command group retrieval
        - there is a PR which pbrezina is assigned to. Let's keep the
          ticket for now, if the PR can't be reviewed in time, we will
          move the ticket. Downstreams can always patch their tarball

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3496 - [RFE] Add a configuration
      option to SSSD to disable the memory cache
        - there is a PR already, let's review it

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/1872 - [RFE] Support User
      Private Groups for main domains, too
        - there is a PR already, let's review it

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3503 - Do not index objectclass,
      add and index objectcategory instead
        - this is WIP, there was already a PR at one point

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/2653 - Group renaming issue when
      "id_provider = ldap" is set.
        - there is a PR already and a test, let's review both

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/2727 - Add a memcache for
      SID-by-id lookups
        - Sumit indicated that this is WIP, but we can move the ticket
          to 1.16.1 if the PR doesn't make the cut

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3468 - SSSD doesn't use AD
      global catalog for gidnumber lookup, resulting in unacceptable
      delay for large forests
        - I'm working on this now

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3307 -  RFE: Log to syslog when
      sssd cannot contact servers, goes offline
        - Fabiano is working on this

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3265 - [RFE] sssd should
      remember DNS sites from first search
        - I'd like to have this ticket fixed for the next release and
          per discussion with Pavel, it's not a lot of work either

    - https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3264 - [RFE] Make 2FA prompting
      configurable
        - same as above

At the same time, I would like to change the "Milestone" tag of all bugs
that were fixed in 1.15.4 to 1.16.0 and do not release another 1.15.x
version at all, but go straight to 1.16.0.

And finally, all the unfished tickets in 1.15.4 would be moved to 1.16.1
and at the same time triaged, because there are some tickets that can be
closed or moved to a future milestone completely.

Opinions?