Title: #139: Initial revision of sssd pytest framework

mrniranjan commented:
"""
Till we have some idea on the review process, the directory structure of where
tests should be pushed and how to  run those tests , i am okay with not having
PUSH access.

Also a couple of points i would like to make.

1. This code here has been a team effort and internal SSSD QE have contributed
to this framework/code. Though i have pushed this code from my github account,
there have been contributions as well from other SSSD QE engineers.

2.  With regard to PUSH access and review process, All the SSSD QE Engineers
submit their code individually through their github accounts and raise PR's and
devel reviews and PUSH . Over a period of time we can review the PUSH access
and once we have a decent set of test cases that we are able to run reliably ,
we can review the push access.

I will discuss this internally on how we can do review before we submit our
tests.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/139#issuecomment-344800105