Hi folks,

We have a customer who seems to do what RHEL does with respects users
and groups.

That is:

1. User A has a SID of S-1-5-21-x-y-z-1234
2. They also have a primary group SID of S-1-5-21-x-y-x-1235 (usually adjacent).
3. They are also using RFC2703bis and they have the UID property set
to 21234 and the GID property set to 21234.

Now, when the Samba idmap_sss.c calls sss_nss_getsidbyid looking for
the SID associated with the GID it often gets back the SID associated
with the UID, probably because we just asked for the SID associated
with the UID.

Is there a different function I can call to get both/all? I looked at
the code for sss_nss_getsidbyid and it just calls sss_nss_getyyybyxxx
and that function seems to only hand back the first SID returned.

Also, as an aside, it seems like a bad decision to place fixed CERTs
in the repos because if you need to rebuild the package after the CERT
expires you are SOL.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe