Title: #519: DEBUG: Print simple access provider allow and deny lists

jhrozek commented:
"""
btw for debugging purposes I wonder if it was also a good idea to read and
print the lists in `sssm_simple_access_init`. I think confdb already contains
the merged values, so just reading each list with `confdb_get_string` and
printing the value would be easy. I guess there the message level could be
higher (CONF_SETTINGS?).

I agree that the message with stepping through the list should be less verbose,
because I've seen some strange configurations where the admins were even
hitting the libini line limit with their ACLs..
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/519#issuecomment-367662518