Title: #464: SYSDB: Properly handle name/gid override when using domain
resolution order

fidencio commented:
"""
Before I get back to this and spend some time fighting windmills ...

I'd like to know:
- Is the approach valid? Can someone make a review of the approach **before** I
start digging into the tests?
- About the tests ... testing this scenario is not the simplest thing to do (or
I may be just over complicating it). I'd appreciate some guidance to understand
how to prepare a sysdb containing valid data for both mpg and non-mpg case,
then the rest should be easy enough to test.

@SSSD/developers, could someone give me a help here?
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/464#issuecomment-373682283