Title: #677: pcre: port to pcre2

jhrozek commented:
"""
I'm sorry to keep beating the error code from *sss_regexp_new...but why not
just return int from that function, which would be EOK on success, in which
case a **self pointer would also be returned and if there is an error, just
return an error code. The extended error message from pcre can be just printed
with a debug message and then thrown away.

Currently it seems like the code tries too hard to emulate pcre exactly while
also having the embedded self..

btw what strikes me as odd in particular is this:
```
159     ctx->illegal_path_re = sss_regexp_new(ctx, ILLEGAL_PATH_PATTERN, 0,

160                                           &errval, &errstr, &errpos);

161     if (errval != 0) {
```
...returning a pointer but not checing its value, but checking errval instead..
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/677#issuecomment-446365550