Title: #740: sbus: avoid using invalid stack point in SBUS_INTERFACE

pbrezina commented:
"""
Thank you Alexey, I pushed a new commit that improves the documentation and
hopefully makes clear the intended usage on documentation level.

There is currently only one use case for this (to define an interface and
register it with the message bus) and the reason I did it this way originally
and want to keep it is to make this use case as simple as possible while having
compile time check of function and private data types. If there ever will be
another use case that requires more flexibility, we can deal with it then
perhaps by making `sbus_interface_copy` public. But there is no need for it now
and likely never will be.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/740#issuecomment-460573150