Title: #744: ssh: sssd_ssh fails completely on p11_child timeout

sumit-bose commented:
"""
Hi,

I was thinking back and forth but finally I think it is best to solve the issue
this way.

Originally I thought that the timeout handling should be changed in the
cert_to_ssh_key-request so that the timeout is treated as a failed validation
and the next certificate in the list is send for validation. And that in
ssh_get_output_keys_done() the cert_to_ssh_key-request is run with list of
certificates from state->user_cert_override as well. With this we would try to
get as much keys as possible from the available certificates.

But if there are still certificates left in the list there is a fair chance
that the validation of those will run into a timeout as well if e.g. the system
is offline and the time the user has to wait for ssh authentication to continue
would increase quite a bit.

So I agree that it is a good idea to just stop and continue as the patch does.

I like the @jhrozek's suggestion to let the timeout handler return a dedicated
timeout error. With this a more specific log message can be added saying that
ssh-key from certificate are ignored due to a timeout while trying to validate
the certificates. And that  p11_child_timeout option can be increased if it is
expect that validation is slow.

Finally I would change the comment to something like 'ignore ssh keys from
certificates and return what we already have'. As you can see in
ssh_get_output_keys_send() there might already be plain ssh keys from the
user's LDAP object or from an override in the elements array which is later
returned to the caller.

bye,
Sumit
"""