Title: #806: sudo: always use server highest usn for smart refresh

sumit-bose commented:
"""
> I'm not sure what do you mean. From what I read in the code I see that:
>
>     1. `srv_opts->last_usn` is updated by reading `lastUSN` attribute from
> `rootDSE` when new connection is established (sdap id op code or online check
> code)

It is unfortunately not updated if the old and the new server are the same (see
my patch above). And since we try to stick to one server this will happen most
of the time.

>     2. It gets also updated when enumerating users/groups/services and sudo
> smart refresh if any object found by the enumeration have `entryUSN` >
> `srv_opts->last_usn`.

yes, but typically we do not recommend to enable enumeration, so you cannot
rely on it.

> So it does not necessarily corresponds to real value of `lastUSN` attribute
> but it contains greatest USN value known to SSSD.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/806#issuecomment-489603482