Title: #636: failover: tune up default timeouts

pbrezina commented:
"""
Ok, how about now? It adds new option `dns_resolver_server_timeout (ms)` that
replaces hardcoded `RESOLV_TIMEOUTMS`. Current defaults are:

* `dns_resolver_server_timeout`: 1000ms
* `dns_resolver_op_timeout`: 2s
* `dns_resolver_timeout`: 4s
* `ldap_opt_timeout`: 8s

I had to increase the `ldap_opt_timeout` for the values to make any sense,
otherwise it would not be able to try to resolve next hostname/discovery domain
if `dns_resolver_timout` fails.

`fo_resolve_service_send() (dns_resolver_timeout)` first resolvse SRV if
needed, then resolvs hostname (both `dns_resolver_op_timeout`). So I think if
we could remember the responsive dns server in resolver state, we can set
`dns_resolver_op_timeout = dns_resolver_timeout` and then set it to say three
seconds, keeping `ldap_opt_timeout = 6`.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/636#issuecomment-500817513