Title: #837: p11_child: make OCSP digest configurable

alexey-tikhonov commented:
"""
> > @sumit-bose, could you please explain for sake of clarity, did you decide
> > to drop idea of using "4.4.7. Preferred Signature Algorithms" RFC6960
> > extension completly, or do you still plan to implement this as part of
> > another patch?
>
> Hi,
>
> I would prefer to add it later. The main reason is that I want to test how
> different OCSP implementation will react.

I see, thanks for clarifying.

Btw, should not be change of `Makefile.am` moved to commit e4a0513 from a4c20fe
?

I also wonder, are all of those flags really required to allow include of
`pkcs11[t].h`? Or is there other reason to add it?
```
if HAVE_NSS
test_utils_CFLAGS += \
    $(NSS_CFLAGS) \
    $(NULL)
else
test_utils_CFLAGS += \
    $(P11_KIT_CFLAGS) \
    $(CRYPTO_CFLAGS) \
    $(SSL_CFLAGS) \
    $(NULL)
endif
```

Otherwise, patch LGTM code-wise.
It also pass internal CI and covscan successfully.
But I didn't verify it manually.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/837#issuecomment-506436632