Title: #911: Update pam_sss.8.xml

sumit-bose commented:
"""
> @sumit-bose ,
>
> > > I think it would be good to say that this means an error on the SSSD side
> > > and the SSSD logs should be checked why it occured.
>
> I've added, "The SSSD log files may contain additional information about the
> error."
>
> > > You didn't mention return codes like e.g. PAM_PERM_DENIED or PAM_AUTH_ERR
>
> I just missed these two return values. Added them, please see the updated
> commit.

Thanks, I think there were important to mention as well.

For the record the following PAM return codes are used in the SSSD code as
well, but please do not feel obliged to add those to your PR as well, I think
you covered all that are important. I just want to record them somewhere to
make it more easy to add them later:

 - PAM_SERVICE_ERR
 - PAM_NEW_AUTHTOK_REQD
 - PAM_ACCT_EXPIRED
 - PAM_SESSION_ERR
 - PAM_CRED_UNAVAIL
 - PAM_NO_MODULE_DATA
 - PAM_CONV_ERR
 - PAM_AUTHTOK_LOCK_BUSY
 - PAM_ABORT
 - PAM_MODULE_UNKNOWN
 - PAM_BAD_ITEM

> > > you wording is mainly about authentication, but pam_sss handles
> > > authorization and session setup as well. Maybe you can check if you can
> > > make at least some of the descriptions more general.
>
> I would appreciate any suggestions.

This is mostly about `PAM_SUCCESS`. Here something like `The PAM operation
finished successfully.` would be better imo.

bye,
Sumit

"""

See the full comment at