Title: #943: files_ops: Fix cached password remove

alexey-tikhonov commented:
"""
Hi @elkoniu,

Thank you for your patch.

Please see comments inline.

In regards of `sysdb_delete_recursive_with_filter()` those are mostly nitpicks.
There is only one [real
concern](https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/943#discussion_r353933715).

Changes of `files_ops.c` have some more serious issues.

But ultimately my fundamental concerns are as following:
1) files_provider's implementation is already very suboptimal. This patch
doubles reading of db files (`enum_files_*()`) thus making it slower. Of
course, most probably reading files is not a bottleneck (I guess updating sysdb
is). Still I think this could (and better) be avoided even within current
approach.
2) What happens if, for example, `uid` of a user was modified? Do we really
want to keep password hash (and other custom attributes, if any) in this case?
Or do we want to keep custom attributes of unchanged entries only? I am not
sure. I would like to have this explained explicitly.

In general, from my point of view, proper approach would be to calculate and
apply diff only, instead of full sysdb rebuild. This also would be beneficial
from performance point of view. But this probably is not best candidate for a
one of the very first PRs...
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/943#issuecomment-561885990