Title: #5251: subdomains: allow to inherit case_sensitive=Preserving

sumit-bose commented:
"""
> > Hi,
> > thanks for the rebase. I'm not sure I like the last patch. Why would you
> > want to set `case_sensitive=Preserving` only on some clients and especially
> > not on the server? Wouldn't this cause confusion? I would even say that it
> > the SSSD side is fixed it might be better to ask FreeIPA to add a ipa
> > config option to set `case_sensitive` for the whole domain and the SSSD use
> > this new option.
>
> Do you suggest to add case_sensitive option in IPA similar to what we do with
> e.g. domain_resolution_order?

Yes, this would be the long term idea. However, in the meantime I think it is
ok to require to set `case_sensitive=Preserving` on the IPA servers as well if
you want to use it on the client and hence the last patch is not needed.

> > Addtionally, without any flags set `SSS_NSS_GETPWNAM_EX` should return the
> > same result as `SSS_NSS_GETPWNAM`, so adding `Preserving` flag would be a
> > solution, but this would require additional changes on the IPA side.
>
> Given IPA lower case what it gets then why it needs to return the same result?

I think Alexander's comment was about IPA user and groups which are always
lower case, AD users are not stored in LDAP.

> If you don't agree with the patch then I suggest to enable this for AD only
> for now and see what we can do for IPA later (the customer behind this
> requests it for AD provider).

See above. If I understand it correctly by setting `case_sensitive=Preserving`
in sssd.conf on the IPA servers the last patch is not needed, SSSD has to be
updated anyways to make sure the option is inherited by the sub-domains
(trusted AD domains).

bye,
Sumit

"""