Title: #5613: ipa: read auto_private_groups from id range if available

sumit-bose commented:
"""
Hi,

thanks for the updates. In the latest version the setting is inherited
properly. However it looks like the `hybrid` mode is still not working as
expected. I guess the reason is that in `nss_get_object_done()`only
`state->nss_ctx->rctx->domains->mpg_mode == MPG_HYBRID` is checked. This works
fine in the original use-case where only one domain with direct integration is
configured (even here it will already fail if e.g. the implicit files provider
is used because `state->nss_ctx->rctx->domains` is then the files provider
domain). So I think the check in `nss_get_object_done()` should be made more
flexible.

bye,
Sumit
"""