Title: #5766: Sources cleanup - part 3.

alexey-tikhonov commented:
"""
> I didn't see this debian failure on other pull requests so I would like to
> wait until we understand what is happening there.

I still don't know what is happening exactly, but I discovered that the same
fail is observed on master branch if SSSD is configured `--without-secrets`.

With patch
https://github.com/alexey-tikhonov/sssd/commit/1018378bbeae2e6869bdb49e1a30920743717474
 on the top of master branch on demand run result:
https://ci-jenkins-csb-sssd.apps.ocp4.prod.psi.redhat.com/job/sssd-ci-on-demand/6/artifact/artifacts/debian10/ci-make-intgcheck.log

So:
 - master branch with default config - **success**
 - master branch `--without-secrets`**entire** suite - **fail** on Debian (both
10 and 11, but logs are a bit different)
 - master branch `--without-secrets` "-k test_krb5_auth" - **success**

This makes me thinking that some of tests (maybe kcm) leave a leftovers in the
working dir that trigger a fail, but `secrets` tests clean this up, so
`test_krb5_auth` succeeds. And when we disable `secrets` (either via config
option or via code removal) clean up doesn't happen and `test_krb5_auth` fails.
This is the only idea I have at the moment and I must admit it doesn't explain
why fail is only seen on Debian... IIRC, Debian was somewhat different with
regards to KCM, but I don't remember details.

As to what exactly is failing: `krb5_child` fails to get a ticket - KDC replies
'user not found` - probably `kadmin.local addprinc` fails.
IIUC, test is expected to work with 'FILE:` ccaches, but on Debian11 I saw
something like 'Failed to connect to KCM server' on stderr (I'm not sure but
looks like this is from `kadmin.local`).

@sumit-bose , @pbrezina , do you have any insights based on the above summary?

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/5766#issuecomment-927107834