> Depends on whether this machine is part of RHEL IdM environment or not.
> RHEL IdM can authenticate to Entra ID. This authentication process will
> obtain a Kerberos ticket from RHEL IdM realm. This has nothing to do
> with 'Cloud' Kerberos that Entra ID provides but authorization would be
> done by Entra ID OAuth2 end-point.

OK.  Is RHEL IdM proprietary/closed source, or just a different set of
open-source that supports this?

Thankyou much for the answers.

> What is your interest in all this? Are you willing to help with
> the development effort around OAuth2 authentication and identity
> management?

My interest is in obtaining better visibility into Cloud Kerberos support in
SSSD/open source - where it is, future intents, complexity of remaining
problems, etc.  I can't say better than that right now.

I would love to help but lack the time right now.  Partly it's our 1 year old
who has limited ability to authenticate and at best an ill defined relationship
with the word "no."  Fortunately he's meeting all his milestones and there have
been no build breaks.  :-)  I will definiately let you know when I can.