On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 02:16:50PM +0100, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> I have refreshed the repository with bits that are equivalent to
> upstream 1.9.3 release and are quite close to what RHEL6.4 would be
> shipping with.

I refreshed the repo again, the previous packages in uploaded this
morning had a packaging bug that caused the 1.9.2 tarball to be
included. I didn't realize at first that the %setup macro looks for
%{name}-%{version} by default and I forgot to override that with -n.

I fixed the packages (and verified that it's really 1.9.3 code this
time) and uploaded them to the repo. Please upgrade to
1.9.2-5.upstream_1_9_3.el6_3 or later.

Sorry for the inconvenience.