My Bad... And there we go, everything seems to be working just fine.
Thank you very much for your help!

I'll give it a rest for a couple of days to make sure the cache is working
fine for my use case and then I'll document my experience in a blog post.
I hope this will be able to help others and prevent further stupid mistakes
like mine!

Thanks again,
Mathieu.