On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Stephen Gallagher <sgall...@redhat.com> wrote:

I dont seem to be able to install all of the debuginfo packages it is
requiring. when i run gdb it says i need packages, but when I try to
install them they are either already installed or are not in the
centos.debuginfo repo. any ideas?

it is giving some info still, but I cant really understand it.