On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 08:39:28AM -0400, Frank Pikelner wrote:
> Hello Jakub,
>
> By all means, please merge any portion of the document you feel is useful.
> I would like to keep expanding the document to include other
> distributions/configuraiton to make it easier for others to start using
> SSSD. My next step will be to learn and expand information on LDAP provider
> configuration as I see there are many using it.

Hmm, do you plan on adding documentation on LDAP provider configured with
AD server? Then we need to choose the wording carefully; I would say that
should only be used with old SSSD versions or in situations where GSSAPI
bind with keytab is not possible and you need to use simple bind with a
DN and password..