On (31/05/17 08:19), Lachlan Musicman wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I noticed a while ago that 1.15.3 was versioned in the repo but I've not
>seen anything released? I'm mostly looking on the COPR
>(
>https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/c/012ee7c3fe24a5e75d9b0465268c1bb8187b8337?branch=master
>)

Version is immediately increased in git to simplify life for developers.
1.15.3 is still a devel version and not official.

BTW 1.15.2 is in copr for some time
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/sssd/sssd-1-15/

>This is purely selfish - I love all that you do, and I'm aware that there
>has been some fairly comprehensive infrastructural change.
>
>I'm just waiting on that one fix and have no roadmap visibility :)

Which fix do you mean?
I usually try to have the same version in copr as it is in fedora.
and I am not aware of any complains for 1.15.2 in fedora :-)
Feel free to open bug in fedora and I can fix it there + backport
patch(es) to copr.

LS