On (08/12/17 06:02), Иван Мастренко wrote:
>Hello!
>I'm trying to implement system, where could be logged 3 types of ldap users
>separated per groups.
>First type is full admin, another 2 is a very imited users, with rbash and
>unical per group home dir, which defines which commands a allowed to this
>groups of users.
>
>Can i set per-domain skel dir?
>
>My conf:
>
>[sssd]
>services = nss, pam, autofs
>config_file_version = 2
>domains = 01_HW_ADMINS_DOMAIN, 02_TERMINAL_RESCTRICTEC_ACCESSS_DOMAIN,
>03_SECURITY_AUDIT_DOMAIN
>

>[domain/default]
>debug_level = 7
>

>[domain/01_HW_ADMINS_DOMAIN]
>autofs_provider = ldap
>cache_credentials = False
>id_provider = ldap
>auth_provider = ldap
>chpass_provider = ldap

The problem is that the option skel_dir is supported only with local provider
and not with ldap provider. As it is described in man sssd.conf.

Maybe you should try to solve your problem in different way.
I can image that host based access control (HBAC) could be a solution
but that is supported only with IPA (or GPO with Active directory)

With ldap provider you might try to use
https://docs.pagure.org/SSSD.sssd/design_pages/restrict_domains_in_pam.html
But I think it is a little bit different use-case then yours.

LS