Just wondering if there is any more news regarding the patch for sssd to
work with the new MS requirements?
Curerrently I'm being notified that ALL linux servers are reporting this in
the AD logs:

"...client performed a SASL (Negotiate/Kerberos/NTLM/Digest) LDAP bind
without requesting signing (integrity verification), or performed a simple
bind over a clear text (non-SSL/TLS-encrypted) LDAP connection..."

We are planning to test a sssd client with a patched AD server to see if
this will break AD auth on our sssd clients, but wanted to see if a patch
for sssd has been made available anywhere to use ldaps or ldap with sssd.

Thanks,
Chris