On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 9:07 AM Roman Annenko <annen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I succeeded with building 2.6.3 release.
> The offending feature which breaks building is "krb5 plugin idp" which comes
> in the next releases.
> The code in module src/krb5_plugin/idp/idp_clpreauth.h accesses the struct
> member disable_fallback() which is missing in declarations that come from
> "krb5-devel" package for OL7.

There is no ./configure switch to disable building of sssd-idp (but
there is for related bit - 'oidc_child').
You could probably take the latest release and just delete
`sssd_krb5_idp_plugin`-related stuff from Makefile.am.
This will exclude building of bits required for external IdP support,
but still better than 2.6