On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 09:16:00 -0700
Greg Kroah-Hartman <gre...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 08:12:18AM +0200, Mike Galbraith wrote:
> > On Mon, 2014-07-07 at 16:55 +0200, Mike Galbraith wrote:
> > > Seems the below stable tagged rtmutex fixes won't go further back than
> > > 3.14 unless someone does the leg work of making them applicable.
> > >
> > > Ergo, this series contains..
> > >
> > > 397335f0 rtmutex: Fix deadlock detector for real
> > > 82084984 rtmutex: Detect changes in the pi lock chain
> > > 3d5c9340 rtmutex: Handle deadlock detection smarter
> > > 27e35715 rtmutex: Plug slow unlock race
> >
> > Hohum, so much for a bunch of perfectly good kilowatthours.  (flush)
>
> Well, I thought you wanted tglx to ack them, so I was waiting for that.
> But it looks like Ben picked these up for the next 3.2 kernel, so I'll
> queue them up for the 3.10 and 3.4 kernels as well given that no one
> seems to object.
>
> thanks for doing this work, _I_ appreciate it :)

Since I reviewed all of Thomas's patches (even though not all of them
have my Reviewed-by tag, they should have had). I'll give my Acked-by
for the 4 patches as I just compared them with the originals and the
only changes needed to be done was the conversion of the
rt_mutex_enqueue/dequeue_pi() back to the old open coded
plist_add/del() calls.

Acked-by: Steven Rostedt <rost...@goodmis.org>

-- Steve