On 7/31/07, Alexander Gnauck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sergei Golovan schrieb:
> > I wasn't clear enough here. I mean "no sowtware generated XML with
> > CDATA". I can't count for all programs in the world, but all server
> > implementations use plain XML escaping.
>
> i think this is solved now.
> CDATA is in the RFC3923 which means the latest ejabberd commit is RFC
> compliant.
>
> I go back coding now and will add CDATA support ;-)

Well, everyone should add CDATA support. And I don't think that adding
CDATA isn't RFC-compliant. But even compliant changes may cause harm.

BTW, using CDATA in generating XML by ejabberd is optional now. I
think It's the best solution. If it increases performance then admins
of really big deployments could enable it themselves.

Cheers!
--
Sergei Golovan