On 17 Aug 2007, at 18:23, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
Kevin Smith wrote:
On 17 Aug 2007, at 16:50, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
I propose that we write new specs to replace XEP-0048 and XEP-0145
I don't really know what's wrong with 48 - it's deployed, it works, and
once it's updated to the new private spec the last of the complaints
that I know of will be gone. Do we need to reinvent the wheel?
To change the namespace.
Or we could do that when upgrading the spec from Historical + Active to
Standards Track + Draft.

That sounds fine to me, I thought we were suggesting replacing the protocol itself.

/K

--
Kevin Smith
Psi XMPP client project leader - http://psi-im.org