XMPP Extensions Editor wrote:
Version 0.13 of XEP-0176 (Jingle ICE-UDP Transport Method) has been
released.

Abstract: This document defines a Jingle transport method that
results in sending data between two XMPP entities via the User
Datagram Protocol (UDP) as negotiated using the Interactive
Connectivity Establishment (ICE) methodology.

Changelog: Added further details about connectivity checks; defined
raddr and rport attributes for complete mapping to SDP. (psa)

Diff:
http://svn.xmpp.org:18080/browse/XMPP/trunk/extensions/xep-0176.xml?r1=1430&r2=1495

I think this version still may not precisely track ICE (in particular I think we might need to include the information contained in the SDP "remote-addresses" line after successful ICE negotiation), so I may publish an updated version again soon once I look into the remaining issues.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/