On 05/08/2008 10:56 AM, Ralph Meijer wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 13:42 -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>
>> While we're at it, let's make it clear that the server always sends a
>> new set of stream features whenever a feature has been negotiated (and
>> that it can send features anytime after the session has started).
>
> Even after, say, resource binding?

Yes. Or at least that's what someone suggested to me. His reasoning was
this: sending updated stream features after negotiation of any given
feature means that the newly negotiated feature could dictate the next
set of features. For instance, right now we can't have any required
features after resource binding, because resource binding does not
result a stream restart (and as a side effect sending new features). But
there might be cases where we want to advertise a new feature or require
negotiation of a new feature after negotiation of a feature that does
not result in stream restart.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre