Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 16:06:44 +0300
From: Diana Cionoiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: XMPP Extension Discussion List <standards@xmpp.org>
Subject: Re: Jingle: one RTP application type to bind them all?

Hello Peter,

I've looked at Olivier's e-mail.

Jingle ICE-UDP, Protocol Description. I totally agree on this with
Olivier, it's easier to implement in his way. The only note i have here,
is that when you send content-accept you should send it just for the
candidates that have been accepted. This can bit a more complicated to
implement depending on the jingle implementation (Yate doesn't have that
problem).

Jingle audio, Application format. I totally agree with that.

Jingle audio. I also agree with Olivier, in SDP the answer to a request,
it's the intersection of the both parties payloads. To make myself more
clear. A sends alaw, g729, g726; B knows g729,g723, mulaw; in this case
SDP answer of B will be g729 payload only.
I also agree with Olivier that alaw and mulaw shoudn't be mandatory.

Jingle video. I will prefer to have the video codecs in a different
namespace and to keep the width and height.
In jingle audio you have this situation: "To track changes to XEP-0166,
modified busy scenario and removed unsupported-codecs error."

Jingle DTMF. I agree on that with Olivier.

Regards,
Diana