On Wed Jul 30 13:55:56 2008, Pedro Melo wrote:
The most important part of -1 resources are their caps. For example, I can have a calendar app logged in with my own jid, accepting some namespace for calendar updates or meeting requests.

Are you suggesting a sort of negative disco feature which indicates that the XMPP entity is not an IM resource at all? Could this be done with a suitable category/type? Moving forward, this would allow clever clients to observe that it wasn't a IM client capable of handling calendaring requests, but a dumb calendaring bot working on behalf of the user.

If you're not suggesting this, can I suggest it? :-)

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 - http://dave.cridland.net/