Sylvain Mundialco wrote:
My question was actual in the xep-0176 section 5.5 Connectivity
 Checks.
The initiator and responder and behind NAT. We are not able to do get
 implementation right. The responder do not get the first request same
 as initiator ( illustrated   by From 192.0.2.3:45665 to
 192.0.2.1:3478 reaching the responder  In the xep 5.5 graph ).
 Can we have more clarity on this as both initiator and responder

IIRC I simply copied that from the ICE spec. So either we need to ask on the MMUSIC list or find some people on this list who know more about STUN than I do. I've also forwarded this to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list (which we're using for focused discussion about Jingle -- I'll subscribe you to that list using my special admin powers :).

/psa