Johansson Olle E wrote:

8 aug 2008 kl. 15.41 skrev Peter Saint-Andre:

Johansson Olle E wrote:
XEP 0131 (Stanza headers and Internet Metadata) defines a lot of headers that are referenced to RFC 3261 - SIP. Is there any underlying document that explains the selection and the usage? As an example, the "Call-ID" header is a bit odd, since it's only valid in the SIP call path and in my opinion should not be re-used in the
XMPP path as a header, an ID for that call leg.

There was no selection -- basically we said "you can re-use any of the headers you might want or need from HTTP, SMTP, NNTP, SIP, etc.".

Ok, maybe we need to clarify a few of them in the interoperability docs.

Oh sure, clarification is always good. :)

Peter