Hello

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 05:08:01PM +0200, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> As you already said, IQ requests are a problem in general. That's why I
> think that the *SERVER* should reply with an error if there's no
> subscription or a privacy list blocking presence-out.

I'm against that. If I have a bot that just do not care about presence
and I want it as uploader to my website (I send it a file, it stores it
on the server), it stops working.

This should be at last configurable (feature turned on on request only).

With regards

--
Have you ever be told you are an airplane?

Michal 'vorner' Vaner