Am 05.11.2008 um 16:51 schrieb Peter Saint-Andre:

The process is that we report the violation to the administrator of
JabberForum and he blacklists that user. Which I'm doing by cc'ing him
on this message.

That won't help. That spam mail means that the captcha - if there was any - has been broken and a lot more will come soon. Basically, it means everyone can post to the ML now as long as the captcha isn't fixed.

PS: Your client seems to break UTF-8 when quoting mails… I think I remember that worked once for you :).

--
Jonathan