Of course I'm interested in it (as I told you). I offer you my help.

Worldwide events could take the same shape as Mozilla, Ubuntu and Mandriva do.

IMHO, a central place (like the XSF) should be the place where we
collaborate, and decline locally, as the organizers wish/can. We can
rely on User Groups of course, like Linux/Unix and free/opensource
software User Groups, and also maybe companies working around XMPP.

Nÿco

--
Nicolas Vérité (Nÿco) mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jabber ID : xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]