Am 24.11.2008 um 18:50 schrieb Dave Cridland:

C2C TLS has numerous carefully audited crypto implementations, and one (or two?) test client implementations. Now, arguably, it might well have more - I'm not sure how many of the existing XEP-0174 clients will simply use TLS if offered, which would count in at least some respects.

Please name at least two implementation so I can test those :).

Therefore, in many respects ESessions is already lagging behind C2C TLS without anyone actually having done any coding specifically toward it.

Well, what about SAS? I still can't see it. And do they use jingle inband or direct connections? If they use direct connections, is NAT traversal implemented, using a STUN server etc.?

--
Jonathan