Hi,

wasn't the 3 points I raised in my 2 emails about pubsub not consistent
enough? I had no answer on any of these... :-/

Moreover the two points in my second email may be discussed, but it
looks to me that the first email is obviously a small bug in the XEP
because the title and the example does not correspond. No?

Jehan

--
Jehan
Jehan's Profile: http://www.jabberforum.org/member.php?userid=16911